- Antitrust, Competition & Distribution>
- Art Law>
- Cannabis Industry>
- ERISA Litigation>
- Fiduciary Services>
- Financial Services Litigation>
- Government Enforcement, Internal Investigations & White-Collar Defense>
- International Arbitration>
- Privacy & Cybersecurity>
- Securities & Shareholder Litigation>
- Supply Chain Management>
Because of our group’s size and breadth of experience, we can effectively handle virtually every kind of commercial dispute. Our litigators are well prepared to confront your most challenging disputes. Our lawyers are in court every day handling contract claims, warranty issues, employment disputes, personal injury and intentional tort claims, product liability suits, negligence cases, unfair competition claims and the full panoply of other actions that businesses encounter.
- Handle business and bankruptcy litigation, including matters involving creditors’ rights, deadlocked corporations and partnerships, investment fraud, professional liability and lender liability.
- Represent drug and medical device manufacturers, hospitals and health care providers in medical defense matters, including medical malpractice, hospital and physician liability and product liability cases involving drugs or medical devices.
- Serve as national coordinating and trial counsel in product liability litigation for manufacturers of consumer and commercial products.
- Represent health and casualty insurers in all types of claims litigation.
- Provide environmental counseling and litigation support in matters such as improper land use, hazardous substance handling and disposal and water pollution control issues.
- Counsel developers, owners, contractors, construction managers, subcontractors, architects and engineers on construction projects to help avoid lawsuits and to provide for alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
- Represent ship owners and underwriters in litigation involving personal injury, collision, hull or cargo damage, marine insurance, towage, environmental, pleasure boating and U.S. Coast Guard matters.
- Represent corporate, banking, utility and manufacturing clients in litigation matters involving leveraged buyouts, tender offers, the defense of shareholder derivative suits and major contract disputes.
Select a filter
- Washington State Enacts My Health, My Data Act,
Privacy & Cybersecurity Update, May 8, 2023
- Data Privacy Update: Several U.S. States Enact Privacy Legislation in 2023,
Privacy & Cybersecurity Update, May 4, 2023
- How I Made It to Law Firm Leadership: ‛It Is Through Institutions That We as Individuals Can Change the World,’ Says Marla R. Butler of Thompson Hine, March 13, 2023
- Court Rules CFPB’s Prepaid Rule Does Not Mandate Model Clauses,
Business Litigation Update, February 13, 2023
- Five Thompson Hine Lawyers Recognized by Georgia Super Lawyers 2023,
Thompson Hine LLP, February 9, 2023
- Ruling May Affect FCRA Claims About Private Student Loans,
Law360, January 31, 2023
- Supreme Court Ultimately Declines to Decide Attorney-Client Privilege Case,
Business Litigation Update, January 27, 2023
- Thompson Hine Elects Four New Partners in 2023,
Thompson Hine LLP, January 25, 2023
- Second Circuit Finds Alleged Legal Inaccuracy Based on Allegedly Discharged Student Loan Not Actionable Under the FCRA,
Business Litigation Update, January 12, 2023
- Supreme Court Hears Oral Argument in Most Consequential Attorney-Client Privilege Case in Decades, January 9, 2023