- Antitrust, Competition & Distribution>
- Cannabis Industry>
- ERISA Litigation>
- Fiduciary Services>
- Financial Services Litigation>
- Franchising & Distribution>
- Government Enforcement, Internal Investigations & White-Collar Defense>
- International Arbitration>
- Real Estate & Land Use Litigation>
- Securities & Shareholder Litigation>
- Supply Chain Management>
Because of our group’s size and breadth of experience, we can effectively handle virtually every kind of commercial dispute. Our litigators are well prepared to confront your most challenging disputes. Our lawyers are in court every day handling contract claims, warranty issues, employment disputes, personal injury and intentional tort claims, product liability suits, negligence cases, unfair competition claims and the full panoply of other actions that businesses encounter.
- Handle business and bankruptcy litigation, including matters involving creditors’ rights, deadlocked corporations and partnerships, investment fraud, professional liability and lender liability.
- Represent drug and medical device manufacturers, hospitals and health care providers in medical defense matters, including medical malpractice, hospital and physician liability and product liability cases involving drugs or medical devices.
- Serve as national coordinating and trial counsel in product liability litigation for manufacturers of consumer and commercial products.
- Represent health and casualty insurers in all types of claims litigation.
- Provide environmental counseling and litigation support in matters such as improper land use, hazardous substance handling and disposal and water pollution control issues.
- Counsel developers, owners, contractors, construction managers, subcontractors, architects and engineers on construction projects to help avoid lawsuits and to provide for alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
- Represent ship owners and underwriters in litigation involving personal injury, collision, hull or cargo damage, marine insurance, towage, environmental, pleasure boating and U.S. Coast Guard matters.
- Represent corporate, banking, utility and manufacturing clients in litigation matters involving leveraged buyouts, tender offers, the defense of shareholder derivative suits and major contract disputes.
- California Issues New Draft Privacy Regulations,
Privacy & Cybersecurity Update, June 14, 2022
- EU/UK Data Transfer Developments: ln-House Counsel FAQ,
Privacy & Cybersecurity Update, May 16, 2022
- ALM Midwest Trailblazer,
The American Lawyer, May 12, 2022
- White House Warns of Imminent Cyberattacks; Describes Threat Mitigation Measures,
Government Contracts and Privacy & Cybersecurity Update, March 25, 2022
- Second and Fourth Circuits Consider the Scope of Reg. X’s “Catch-All” Provision,
Business Litigation Update, March 11, 2022
- Summary of Recent Financial and Comprehensive Sanctions Related to the Ukraine-Russia Crisis,
The Latest on the Ukraine-Russia Crisis, March 9, 2022
- Business Law Update – Winter 2022,
Thompson Hine Newsletter, March 7, 2022
- Eighth Circuit Avoids Intradistrict Split and Evaluates Standing in FDCPA Case,
Business Litigation Update, March 1, 2022
- President Biden Imposes Sanctions Regarding Russia’s Efforts to Undermine Ukraine,
International Trade Update, February 22, 2022
- Four Thompson Hine Lawyers Recognized by Georgia Super Lawyers 2022,
Thompson Hine LLP, February 14, 2022