- Antitrust, Competition & Distribution>
- Art Law>
- Cannabis Industry>
- ERISA Litigation>
- Fiduciary Services>
- Financial Services Litigation>
- Food & Beverage Industry>
- Global Supply Chain Services>
- Government Enforcement, Internal Investigations & White-Collar Defense>
- International Arbitration>
- Privacy & Cybersecurity>
- Securities & Shareholder Litigation>
Because of our group’s size and breadth of experience, we can effectively handle virtually every kind of commercial dispute. Our litigators are well prepared to confront your most challenging disputes. Our lawyers are in court every day handling contract claims, warranty issues, employment disputes, personal injury and intentional tort claims, product liability suits, negligence cases, unfair competition claims and the full panoply of other actions that businesses encounter.
- Handle business and bankruptcy litigation, including matters involving creditors’ rights, deadlocked corporations and partnerships, investment fraud, professional liability and lender liability.
- Represent drug and medical device manufacturers, hospitals and health care providers in medical defense matters, including medical malpractice, hospital and physician liability and product liability cases involving drugs or medical devices.
- Serve as national coordinating and trial counsel in product liability litigation for manufacturers of consumer and commercial products.
- Represent health and casualty insurers in all types of claims litigation.
- Provide environmental counseling and litigation support in matters such as improper land use, hazardous substance handling and disposal and water pollution control issues.
- Counsel developers, owners, contractors, construction managers, subcontractors, architects and engineers on construction projects to help avoid lawsuits and to provide for alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
- Represent ship owners and underwriters in litigation involving personal injury, collision, hull or cargo damage, marine insurance, towage, environmental, pleasure boating and U.S. Coast Guard matters.
- Represent corporate, banking, utility and manufacturing clients in litigation matters involving leveraged buyouts, tender offers, the defense of shareholder derivative suits and major contract disputes.
- Major Changes to California Privacy Laws,
Privacy & Cybersecurity Update, October 17, 2023
- Five Thompson Hine Lawyers Recognized by Lawdragon 2024,
Thompson Hine LLP, October 16, 2023
- Questions to Ask Your Law Firms About Their Use of Artificial Intelligence,
Business Law Update – October 2023, October 4, 2023
- Trial Lawyer Ryan Blackney Joins Thompson Hine’s Chicago Office,
Thompson Hine LLP, August 28, 2023
- Preparing for Connecticut’s New Telemarketing Law,
Privacy & Cybersecurity Update, August 21, 2023
- One Text Message Is Enough: Eleventh Circuit Essentially Overturns Prior TCPA Ruling,
Business Litigation Update, August 10, 2023
- NY Decision Sparks a Ripple Effect Across the Digital Assets Investment Industry,
Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies Alert, July 28, 2023
- Significant Changes to Florida’s Privacy, Breach Notification, and Telemarketing Laws,
Privacy & Cybersecurity Update, June 14, 2023
- Thompson Hine Earns First-Tier Rankings in Chambers USA: Seventeen Practices and 47 Lawyers Recognized,
Thompson Hine LLP, June 1, 2023
- Washington State Enacts My Health, My Data Act,
Privacy & Cybersecurity Update, May 8, 2023