Thompson Hine’s Supply Chain Management team includes lawyers from diverse practice groups, allowing us to address a wide spectrum of issues that arise in a modern multi-tier and international supply chain. Among the many services provided by our lawyers are the following:
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts and other documentation required for the web of third-party relationships that exist in a modern supply chain, including supply agreements, master services agreements, letters of credit and related commercial documentation.
- Handling disputes between suppliers, distributors and customers, including mediation, arbitration and courtroom litigation.
- Advising regarding distribution and reseller arrangements, including compliance with pricing, antitrust and advertising laws and regulations.
- Managing and protecting intellectual property in supply chain relationships, including in outsourcing and cloud transactions.
- Drafting and counseling regarding logistics, warehousing and transportation management arrangements, as well as regulatory and other issues involving the transportation of goods by rail, truck, vessel, aircraft and pipeline.
- Training business personnel and advising on best practices for supplier qualification, selection and management, as well as antitrust, antibribery, privacy and cybersecurity issues.
- Advising regarding product labeling, warnings, recalls, warranties and related issues and risks.
- Counseling and representation regarding import/export controls, customs and international trade compliance, country of origin labeling and related international trade matters.
- Representing companies before the Department of Transportation, the Federal Aviation Administration, the Transportation Security Administration, the Federal Maritime Administration, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, the Federal Railroad Administration, the Surface Transportation Board and U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- Advising clients on regulatory requirements pertaining to the transportation and storage of hazardous materials and matters before the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration.
- CHIPS Incentives Program – Notice of Funding Opportunity for Facilities for Semiconductor Materials and Manufacturing Equipment, October 30, 2023
- New Thompson Hine Report Measures Perceptions of Columbus Economy, Business Landscape, and Commercial Real Estate Market,
Thompson Hine LLP, February 21, 2023
- How to Comply with the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act’s Due Diligence Requirements,
Business Law Update – Summer 2022, September 7, 2022