Effecting continual process improvement is a critical element of Thompson Hine SmartPaTH. While every client and every engagement is unique, we build efficiencies around the characteristics shared by like matters. For example, some transactional matters may progress though a relatively common lifecycle; some cases may be directed through predictable phases of litigation. We harness those similarities to build infrastructure that supports them all while allowing for maximum flexibility and customization.
Our strategies to increase efficiency include:
- Mapping workflow processes to identify redundant steps, gaps and opportunities to streamline
- Establishing monitoring systems that correspond to mapped processes to ensure our teams are following the designated procedures
- Creating template documents and forms that reflect best practices for each type of service
- Developing an extensive library of toolkits and data-driven budgets that are customized for specific practice areas (e.g., Litigation, Business Restructuring, Corporate Transactions, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Product Liability, Real Estate, etc.)
- Sharing our support systems and technology options with clients to enhance the effectiveness of our work with them
Best of all, as a full-service firm, the SmartPaTH advantage increases exponentially as our lawyers’ collective experience and best practices are institutionalized to the benefit of all of our clients.