Caitlin R. Thomas
Caitlin is an associate in the Business Litigation group. She focuses on complex litigation in a wide range of industries, including banking, financial services, real estate and manufacturing. Caitlin also participates in the firm’s pro bono practice.
During law school, Caitlin completed an internship in the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Chief Counsel for Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Kansas City, Missouri. She also worked as a legal intern at the St. Louis Circuit Attorney’s Office.
Caitlin, who speaks Spanish, also spent a semester studying in Chile while earning her bachelor’s degree.
- Don Sommers Award for Professional Responsibility
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Ethics & Professionalism in the Practice of Law and Practical Legal Writing & Analysis for Litigators
- Excellence in Oral Advocacy Award, Washington University School of Law
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- HandsOn Northeast Ohio, board member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association 3Rs Program, volunteer