- Advised client in negotiation of $250 million mezzanine portfolio loan secured by eighteen properties in twelve states.
- Counseled financial institution in its financing of distressed hotel properties, including one from a receiver’s sale. Guided client through complex title issues and developed strategy to ensure secured interest in hotel room revenue.
- Served as borrower’s counsel in $61 million loan modification of four commercial real estate properties.
- Assisted client in negotiation of federal historic tax credit investment under safe harbor pursuant to IRS Rev. Proc. 2014-12.
- Counseled client on numerous urban renewal projects in Covington, Kentucky, involving multiple lenders, significant tax liens, federal and state tax credits, and partnership with the city of Covington.
- Received a 2022 and 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch recognition for Real Estate Law
- Selected to the Ohio Rising Stars list, 2015 to 2020
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section Social Committee member
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Leadership Northern Kentucky, Class of 2015
- Member, Both Shores regionalism initiative
- Volunteer, Be Concerned, Inc.
- Northern Kentucky University
- University of Cincinnati, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio