- Obtained jury verdict in favor of pipe manufacturer against designer/supplier of heat treat equipment.
- Obtained jury verdict in favor of contractor against developer for amounts owed under construction contract.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of geotechnical engineer on E&O claim related to construction of a hospital.
- Representation of global design firm in defense of $50 million E&O claim relating to roadway and bridge design with favorable mediated outcome.
- Representation of engineering firm in defense of E&O claim relating to bridge design with favorable mediated outcome.
- Representation of mixed use developer in prosecution of claim against architect with favorable mediated outcome.
- Ongoing representation of geotechnical engineering firm in defense of E&O claims.
- Ongoing representation of global industrial engineering firm in defense and prosecution of eight-figure claims.
- Ongoing representation as national counsel for manufacturer of food flavoring products in defense of toxic tort personal injury claims.
- Representation of manufacturer of digital printing presses in nationwide litigation.
- Representation of steel manufacturer in benzene litigation.
- Representation of manufacturers of hip implants and toasters in defense of defective design and manufacture claims.
- “Top Five Considerations for Construction Projects During the COVID-19 Outbreak,” Thompson Hine COVID-19 Update, March 2020
- “Kentucky Supreme Court Enforces Pay-if-Paid Provision,” Thompson Hine Construction Update, December 2017
- Contributing author, Ohio Construction Law Manual (Baldwin’s Ohio Practice), 2009
- “Changes to Contracted Work,” Ohio Construction Law for Architects, Engineers and Contractors, HalfMoon Education Inc.
- “To Joint Venture or Not to Joint Venture … Keys to a Successful Joint Venture Project,” Oswald Construction Risk Insight Breakfast Series
- Listed in The Legal 500, Construction, 2022
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020 to 2023 for Construction Law, Litigation-Construction, and Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions-Defendants; named the Best Lawyers® 2021 and 2023 Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions-Defendants “Lawyer of the Year” in Cincinnati
- Selected to the 2006 Ohio Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers
- Named one of five “Women to Watch,” Women’s Business Magazine, 2005
- Named a YWCA Rising Star, 2003
- American Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers
- Cincinnati USA Chamber of Commerce WE Lead
- Freestore Foodbank, finance committee member, 2018 to present
- Board secretary; chair, Risk Management Committee; and member, Executive Committee, Greater Cincinnati Tall Stacks Festival
- Member, Roebling Society, United Way
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 1996, cum laude
- Miami University, B.A., 1993, cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Top Five Considerations for Construction Projects During the COVID-19 Outbreak,
COVID-19 Update, March 20, 2020
- Ohio Supreme Court Holds 10-Year Construction Statute of Repose Includes Breach of Contract Claims,
Construction Update, July 19, 2019