- Golden State Warriors Arena; San Francisco, California
- Nationwide NHL Arena; Columbus, Ohio
- Crawford Museum of Transportation and Industry; Cleveland, Ohio
- Gallium Production Plant; Pinjarra, Western Australia
- Severance Hall Renovation and Addition; Cleveland, Ohio
- Dayton Daily News Production Facility; Dayton, Ohio
- Gateway-Jacobs Field and Gund Arena; Cleveland, Ohio
- The Rialto Project; Atlanta, Georgia
- Key Center Office Tower; Cleveland, Ohio
- Marriott Hotel; Cleveland, Ohio
- Marriott Hotel; South Bend, Indiana
- Akron General Medical Center; Akron, Ohio
- BP America Parking Garage; Cleveland, Ohio
- Society-Marriott Garage; Cleveland, Ohio
- Pier House Hotel; Key West, Florida
- Health Hill Hospital; Cleveland, Ohio
- Nautica Phase II Powerhouse Project; Cleveland, Ohio
- Renaissance Center; Cleveland, Ohio
- Symphony Towers; San Diego, California
- Carew Tower Retail Renovation; Cincinnati, Ohio
- The Allen Theatre; Cleveland, Ohio
- National Power Cooperative; Columbus, Ohio
- A.M. McGregor Nursing Home; Cleveland, Ohio
- Portland Natural Gas Transmission System (Boston to Canada Pipeline Project)
- Litigated numerous matters involving facilities valued in the hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Successfully mediated a $30 million dispute between a major design professional and a joint venture of a Fortune 500 company.
- Obtained a $4.2 million mediation and a $500,000 mediation result arising out of the renovation of the Ohio Statehouse.
- Obtained $2.7 million award relating to defective design and administration of a bridge.
- Represented a municipality in the defense of a multimillion dollar claim for extra work, delay and disruption.
- Provided partnering facilitation services for multimillion dollar Ohio School Facilities Commission school construction projects.
- Represented contractor in a claim against the federal government for wrongful default termination and claims for additional cost.
- Represented surety in project default, bond claims and indemnity actions.
- Provided litigation and arbitration counsel services to owner and developer of Tower City Avenue, Ritz-Carlton and Skylight Office Towers.
- Provided litigation counsel services to general contractors on various water and wastewater treatment facilities.
- Represented contractor in successfully setting aside the award of a contract in violation of competitive bidding.
- Mediated million dollar settlement between surety and Veteran’s Administration at U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
- Represented unsuccessful bidder in Navy procurement, resulting in overturning two GAO decisions and U.S. District Court decision, and payment of bid and proposal costs and attorney fees.
- Represented a municipality defending claims by a contractor for differing site conditions on an EPA and FMHA-funded project.
- Represented a bridge contractor on a multimillion dollar claim for extras involving the construction of a bridge.
Please fill out this form if you’d like to subscribe to any of the electronic newsletters and alerts we publish on developments in many areas of the law, legislative and regulatory changes, and industry trends.
- The Legal 500 Recognizes Several Thompson Hine Practices, Lawyers,
Ten Practices and 42 Lawyers Receive National Acclaim, Thompson Hine LLP, July 20, 2022
- Ohio House Bill 126 to Restrict Property Valuation for Boards of Education,
Real Estate Update, June 21, 2022
- James Frankel Joins Thompson Hine, Bolsters Firm’s New York Construction Practice,
Thompson Hine LLP, June 13, 2022
- Final Rule Amends FAR Part 25 Domestic Content Threshold Under Buy American Act,
Government Contracts Update, March 14, 2022
- Three Thompson Hine Partners Recognized as Rising Stars in Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Expert Guides,
Thompson Hine LLP, August 24, 2021
- Legal 500 Recognizes Several Thompson Hine Practices, Lawyers 2021,
Nine Practices and 39 Lawyers Receive National Acclaim, June 28, 2021
- Thompson Hine Earns First-Tier Rankings in Chambers USA,
Sixteen Practices and 46 Lawyers Recognized, May 20, 2021
- New Ohio Real Property Tax Law,
Real Estate Update, May 4, 2021
- Thompson Hine Adds Partner Jessica Haire to Government Contracts and Construction Practices,
Thompson Hine LLP, January 27, 2021
- Thompson Hine Elects 11 New Partners,
Thompson Hine LLP, January 26, 2021
- Hot Topics in Construction and Development – Cleveland/Webinar, June 13, 2019