- Aviation Litigation>
- Bisphenol A (BPA) Litigation>
- Class Actions>
- Consumer Product Safety>
- COVID-19: Exposure Litigation & Prevention>
- E-Cigarette & Vaping Industry>
- FDA Regulatory>
- Food Industry>
- Formaldehyde Litigation>
- Greenwashing Defense & Litigation>
- Limited Liability Immunity for COVID-19 Countermeasure Providers>
- Mass & Toxic Tort Litigation>
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Litigation>
- Phthalate Litigation>
- Risk Management>
Product Liability Defense
- Serve as national trial and coordinating counsel for a leading manufacturer of food equipment systems in product liability matters, including the defense of product designs for meat grinders, mixers, slicers, saws, tenderizers and deep fat fryers.
- Serve as national counsel for a major electrical/electronic equipment manufacturer in the defense of shock, burn and explosion cases involving electricity and electrical/electronic products.
- Serve as national coordinating, supervising and trial counsel for a leading aluminum automotive wheel producer.
- Serve as national counsel for a construction and mining equipment manufacturer in product liability matters involving heavy equipment and warranty matters.
- Serve as regional counsel for leading manufacturers of major home appliances.
- Serve as primary counsel defending several automobile manufacturers in product liability and personal injury litigation.
- Serve as Ohio counsel for major manufacturer of earthmoving, construction and mining equipment.
- Defend a major aerospace manufacturer from product design and manufacturing claims.
- Serve as Ohio counsel for a major manufacturer of medical devices
- Defend manufacturers whose products are linked to major catastrophes including hotel fires in San Juan, Las Vegas, White Plains (New York) and San Francisco; a supper club fire in Kentucky; the collapse of a hotel skywalk in Kansas City; a paper mill fire; a cold storage warehouse fire in Wisconsin; and a major health scare.
- Defend putative consumer class action against a leading power tool manufacturer.
- Defend leading manufacturer of hand tools against product liability lawsuits.
- Defend large handgun manufacturer against “cost recovery” claims by various municipalities.
- Defend several major polymer service companies in national product liability matters.
- Defend Fortune 10 manufacturer in multiple jurisdictions for multimillion dollar fire and business interruption losses.
- Defend manufacturer of drainage sanitary sewer bridge and other construction products in national warranty and property damage litigation.
- Provide national defense of supplier of seamless and welded tubular products in cases involving significant property damage and economic and business interruption losses.
- Out-of-Court Restructuring to Exit Asbestos Litigation: Alternative to Chapter 11,
New York Law Journal, September 26, 2022
- Budgeting the Unpredictable,
Best Lawyers, September 2, 2022
- Thompson Hine Announces 2022 LCLD Fellows and Pathfinders,
Thompson Hine LLP, March 30, 2022
- A New Way of Approaching What’s for Dinner,
Westlaw Today, March 25, 2022
- Mobility Matters Quarterly – January 2022,
Mobile Source Emissions & Vehicle Safety Update, January 24, 2022
- As Government Contracts Demand Hits Fever Pitch, Thompson Hine Recruits High-Profile DC Lawyer,
The National Law Journal, November 17, 2021
- Former FDA Regulatory Counsel Jessica Gayle Tierney Joins Thompson Hine in Washington, D.C.,
Thompson Hine LLP, October 6, 2021
- Chemical Industry Regulatory Update – September 2021,
A Newsletter from The Adhesive and Sealant Council and Thompson Hine LLP, September 21, 2021
- Chemical Industry Regulatory Update – August 2021,
A Newsletter from The Adhesive and Sealant Council and Thompson Hine LLP, August 10, 2021
- How Automakers Can Minimize Cybersecurity Liability,
Law360, June 25, 2021