- Advised national general contractor on construction disputes, compliance issues and regulatory issues on residential and commercial construction projects nationwide.
- Advised communications client on solar power regulatory matters and prepared EPC agreements for turn-key solar energy projects.
- Represented project owner in litigation arising from design and construction of a commercial boat store involving a breach of contract, delay, lien, warranty and defective construction claims.
- Represented multinational manufacturer in the drafting, negotiation and administration of custom agreements for the design and construction of a fabricated metals facility.
- Represented hotel developer in multi-party litigation arising from construction security claims on hotel projects.
- Drafted complex construction agreements for an institutional developer for program of higher education construction projects.
- Represented residential developer in the drafting and negotiation of industry-standard and custom construction agreements for the design and construction of single- and multi-family homes.
- Represented major subcontractor in payment dispute on commercial high-rise project to successful resolution.
- Advised clients in the prosecution and defense of lien claims, bond claims, change order claims and other construction claims.
- “An Unfair Market,” Professional Roofing Magazine (Cover Story), May 2016
- “Disputing the Details,” Professional Roofing Magazine, September 2016
- “Prompt Payment Law Primer,” Georgia Utility Contractors Association Magazine, September 2021
- “Common Construction Clauses Every General Practitioner Should Know,” Construction Law for the General Practitioner, State Bar of Georgia ICLE, February 2023
- “Rebuilding America – A Conversation on the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill,” Moderator, Atlanta Bar Association’s Construction Law Section Breakfast Meeting, April 27, 2022
- “Using Escalation Clauses to Address Rising Construction Costs,” Moderator, Atlanta Bar Association’s Construction Law Section Breakfast Meeting, October 26, 2022
- “Construction Law for the General Practitioner,” Panelist, State Bar of Georgia ICLE, February 10, 2023
- Received 2021-2024 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition for Construction Law and Litigation-Construction
- American Bar Association, Forum on Construction Law
- Atlanta Bar Association, Construction Law Section, Secretary/Treasurer
- State Bar of Georgia, Construction Law Section
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., 2015
- Georgia State University, J. Mack Robinson College of Business, B.B.A., 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia