- Achieved summary judgment dismissal for premises owner defendant in an in extremis asbestos matter; resulting in a favorable interpretation of a Labor Law provision as it relates to premises owners and asbestos liability; upheld on plaintiff’s appeal to New York Court of Appeals.
- Gallery North, Board of Trustees, 2018 to present
- Certified therapy dog handler through Good Dog Foundation and therapy dog team volunteer at PS 23 Queens, New York
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D., 1989
- Franklin and Marshall College, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York