Examples of MJ’s experience include:
- While serving inhouse for automotive technology company drafted corporate incident response plan and led incident response simulations.
- Created corporate internal data map, by product and service, to understand internal and external data flows, data elements, use of data, and identification of elements within internal databases.
- Led corporate wide team for analysis, impact and implementation of new data breach regulatory requirements.
- Provided analysis of application of various laws and regulations to new products and services including GLB, HIPPA, FTC Guidelines and CFPB.
- Drafted data governance policy identifying types of data, elements and access controls.
- Implementation of state Medicaid contracts’ legal requirements.
- Supported launch of an eCommerce marketplace targeting auto dealers nationwide.
- Directed company-wide privacy and data security assessment of existing and future products, including web offerings.
- Michigan Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Chair, Dayton-Montgomery County Port Authority
- Tulane Law School, J.D., 1978,
- Lehigh University, B.A., 1975, cum laude