Examples of Jenna’s experience include:
- Defended an international corporation involved in class action litigation involving asbestos exposure.
- Analyzed a nursing home’s potential liability regarding claims involving COVID-19 exposure and developed an action plan to ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Successfully argued for dismissal of a case involving claims of wrongful termination saving client over $750,000 based on studied judgment ranges and potential legal fees.
- Successfully litigated a contract dispute resulting in a $500,000 judgment in favor of a financial solutions business. Registered the judgment in multiple foreign jurisdictions and successfully collected debtor assets to satisfy it.
- Successfully defended against a class action suit involving the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- Drafted and negotiated contracts with investors as company grew, limited company’s liability while allowing for massive capital gains.
- Represented an international oil company in dispute against former employee who had been convicted of economic espionage.
- Minimized the legal exposure of a federal agricultural lender when a former employee’s actions provoked an investigation by the Farm Credit Administration. Assisted in re-drafting policies to limit lender’s future exposure while abiding by all necessary regulations.
- Obtained a defense verdict in a case involving wrongful termination allegations while acting as second chair. Drafted all involved pleadings, conducted depositions and argued motions at all hearings.
- Order of Barristers
- Moot Court Honor Board
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- Conversational Spanish
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 2015,
Order of Barristers
- University of Southern California, B.A., 2010, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas