- Obtained seven-figure jury verdict for commercial property owner in dispute relating to failed commercial loan transaction.
- Obtained seven-figure jury verdict for manufacturing company in commercial lease dispute and secured affirmance on appeal.
- Obtained seven-figure arbitration award for commercial property owner in construction dispute.
- Obtained jury verdict for closely held corporation on claims for breach of fiduciary duty against former executive.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of a law firm on its claim for payment of a seven-figure contingency fee relating to its work in a bankruptcy proceeding and secured affirmance on appeal.
- Obtained defense judgment for automotive sales company at trial in a breach of contract dispute and prevailed on claim to recover legal fees.
- Obtained defense judgment for utility company at trial in a suit filed by a customer and secured affirmance on appeal.
- Obtained judgment for pro bono client at trial in Consumer Sales Practices Act case involving pre-owned vehicle purchase.
- Obtained dismissal of putative class action against law firm relating to its work on behalf of a class of tort claimants in a bankruptcy proceeding, secured affirmance on appeal, and successfully opposed petition for writ of certiorari in the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Secured favorable settlement for property owner in commercial lease dispute involving tenant claims for nuisance and breach of the covenant of quiet enjoyment.
- Obtained voluntary dismissal of trespass claims asserted by property owner against a utility company in easement dispute.
- Received PLEDGE (Promoting Lawyer Excellence & Driving Gender Equality) recognition from the John W. Peck Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Chapter of the Federal Bar Association Gender Equity Task Force, 2023
- Received a 2022, 2023 and 2024 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch recognition for Commercial Litigation and Litigation-Real Estate
- Selected to the Ohio Rising Stars list, 2019-2024
- Order of the Coif
- Order of the Barristers
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber C-Change Leadership Program, 2019
- ArtsWave Boardway Bound Leadership Development Program, 2017
- Queen City Opera, board member
- Ohio Innocence Project Board, Young Professionals/Alumni Committee
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2015, summa cum laude
- Bowling Green State University, B.S., 2009, cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit