A sampling of Clint’s experience includes:
- Representing corporations, entrepreneurs and startups regarding protecting technical innovations.
- Prosecuting patents for corporations, entrepreneurs, startups and individuals before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Developing protection strategies for intellectual property assets and portfolios.
- Prosecuting and enforcing patents worldwide.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Member, Intellectual Property Owners Association
- Advisory Board member, Georgia Lawyers for the Arts/Georgia PATENTS
- Member, State Bar of Georgia, Intellectual Property Law Section
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., 2015
- Georgia State University College of Business, M.B.A., 2015
- Marquette University, 2002, cum laude
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office