Christopher M. Bechhold
Christopher is a partner in the firm's Business Litigation practice group. He focuses his practice on catastrophic loss, insurance coverage, products liability and intellectual property litigation. He serves as trial counsel for manufacturers, suppliers, retailers and contractors in mass tort disasters, including hotel fires and airline accidents.
Christopher is also national coverage counsel for insurers and policyholders on policy construction and coverage-related issues, and represents various corporations in matters relating to general corporate issues.
- AV® Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, Insurance, 2008 to present
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Litigation and Insurance Sections
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- OSBA Insurance Coverage Law Specialty Board