- Obtained summary judgment on multiple occasions for large natural gas company in Georgia involving large gas explosions.
- Obtained court of appeals reversal of default judgment entered after improper service.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of hotel lender regarding breach of guarantee agreements, resulting in multi-million dollar judgment.
- Obtained heavily contested default judgment against borrowers in Dekalb County, Georgia.
- Obtained 60-day emergency TRO prohibiting misuse of trade secrets in absence of restrictive covenants in Hall County Georgia.
- Obtained on multiple occasions injunctive relief enforcing nationwide covenant not to compete against former sales strategy director in Cobb County, Georgia.
- Defeated certification of a class consisting of members throughout the state of New York on behalf of a large corporation in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Obtained favorable settlement for commercial real estate developer in breach of contract suit.
- Successfully briefed numerous motions to dismiss relating to wrongful foreclosure and lender liability issues.
- Selected to Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under Hot List, 2021
- Selected for inclusion in Euromoney’s 2021 Expert Guides: Rising Stars for Business Litigation
- Selected to the Georgia Rising Stars list, 2018-2022
- Dean’s Award in Legal Research, Writing and Advocacy Program, 2009
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2011, with honors,
notes and commentary editor, Emory International Law Review
- Tulane University, B.A., 2006, cum laude
- American University of Paris, 2005
- Four Thompson Hine Lawyers Recognized by Georgia Super Lawyers 2022,
Thompson Hine LLP, February 14, 2022
- Three Thompson Hine Partners Recognized as Rising Stars in Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Expert Guides,
Thompson Hine LLP, August 24, 2021
- Five Thompson Hine Lawyers Recognized by Georgia Super Lawyers 2021,
Thompson Hine LLP, February 12, 2021
- Five Thompson Hine Lawyers Recognized by Georgia Super Lawyers,
Thompson Hine LLP, February 14, 2020
- Thompson Hine Elects New Partners,
Thompson Hine LLP, January 23, 2020