Preparing Your Business for the COVID-19 World: A Webinar Series – Session Three – Force Majeure Clauses (RECORDING AVAILABLE)
Date: May 12, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
Please join us for the third in a series of informative webinars that will examine issues to consider as we emerge from stay-at-home and shelter-in-place orders as well as issues facing businesses operating in the reality of a COVID-19 world.
Session Three – Force Majeure and More: Planning for Climate Change, Pandemics and Disruptions After COVID-19
- Applicability of force majeure clauses, Uniform Commercial Code and common law defenses to business disruptions
- Contract provisions that should be considered as part of disaster risk management
- Excusable delays in construction contracts – remedies and how to plan for them
- Material adverse change clauses and applicability to pandemics and disasters
- Protection of supply chains and product distribution networks
- Jeffrey R. Appelbaum, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Jennifer N. Elleman, Counsel, Thompson Hine
- Tom Feher, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Tom Mason, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Matthew David Ridings, CCEP, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Jennifer S. Roach, Partner, Thompson Hine
Please click here to register and receive instructions on how to join the webinar.
CLE credit will be requested for these programs.