Is Your Company Ready For ... What's Next?
Date: February 13, 2019
Time: 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. EST
Contact: Ellen Geron, 937.443.6835 - Ellen.Geron@ThompsonHine.com
A complimentary program presented by attorneys from Thompson Hine LLP
- Is your company growing?
- Is a sale or acquisition something your business is considering for the future?
- Is your valuable intellectual property adequately protected?
- Have you updated your contracts to keep up with your business?
- Are you considering expanding, or have you expanded, to do business globally?
- Are your corporate documents and filings in order?
- Are your key employee relationships protected?
You are cordially invited to an informative and interactive seminar designed to help companies move forward with their goals for the future. Our presenters will cover multiple topics, including:
- Getting your corporate formalities and compliance in order
- What to do now to maximize value for your business succession plan
- The importance of good contract terms and conditions and contracting practices
- Areas to consider “auditing’ for best practices and why, including document management, trade secrets and confidential information, and contract provisions
- Your valuable intellectual property assets: copyrights, trademarks, patents, and trade secrets
- Identifying, acquiring, and protecting intellectual property in the U.S. and abroad
- Roger H. Bora, Intellectual Property
- Christine M. Haaker, Business Litigation/Product Liability
- Jennifer L. Maffett-Nickelman, Corporate Transactions & Securities
7:30 - 8:00 a.m.
Breakfast & registration
8:00 - 10:30 a.m.
Thompson Hine LLP
10050 Innovation Drive
*GPS users may need to enter Miamisburg for accurate directions
Parking is complimentary
We look forward to seeing you! Please register online by February 8.