IM Coffee Chat - Crypto/NFT Hot Topics: What’s on the Digital Horizon in 2022
Date: February 02, 2022
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. ET
Contact: Pam Cummings, 614.469.3364 - Pam.Cummings@ThompsonHine.com
A complimentary webinar presented by Thompson Hine LLP
Join us for a mid-morning break to chat about hot topics and trends relevant to your business. Our concise and practical discussions will focus on a variety of developments that impact securities and transactional practices, and we’ll offer insights and considerations that will certainly be of interest to you.
Wednesday, February 2
10:30 – 11:00 a.m. ET
Crypto/NFT Hot Topics: What’s on the Digital Horizon in 2022
In this Coffee Chat, we will discuss the recent developments in digital transactions including blockchain, currency, exchanges, tokenization and investment. Our conversation will focus on the leading industry practices, and traditional markets and regulators’ efforts to keep pace with warp speed innovation and disruption.
- What’s hot and not on the blockchain.
- Bitcoin and Ether separating from the pack?
- NFTs vexing art questions for copyright, SMART contract, tax and more.
- Court rebuff of SEC Ripples through Industry.
- Marc B. Minor, Senior Counsel, Thompson Hine
- Cassandra W. Borchers, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Richard De Palma, Partner, Thompson Hine
Contact Pam Cummings