Our services in these areas are comprehensive and include:
- Creating wills and trusts of all kinds to carry out the tax efficient transfer and management of wealth, and other instruments that affect financial and health concerns.
- Designing and implementing strategies for the tax efficient transfer of business interests, and advising on other matters related to governance and management succession.
- Advising financial institutions and private fiduciaries in all matters that involve trust and estate administration and when necessary seeking recourse to our nation’s courts to resolve disputes.
- Forming private nonprofit organizations for families and businesses, and advising on all legal matters concerning operations, governance and carrying out charitable objectives.
- Thompson Hine Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2023 High Net Worth Guide,
Thompson Hine LLP, July 28, 2023
- Business Law Update – May 2023,
Thompson Hine Newsletter, May 25, 2023
- Held Hostage After an Owner’s Life Event – The Importance of Buy-Sell Agreements and Business Succession Planning,
Business Law Update – May 2023, May 25, 2023
- Personal & Succession Planning Update – March 2023, March 13, 2023
- Thompson Hine Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2022 High Net Worth Guide, September 9, 2022
- Thompson Hine Elects 11 New Partners,
Thompson Hine LLP, January 26, 2021
- ACTEC Elects 33 New Fellows to the College,
American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, November 23, 2020
- Thompson Hine Again Recognized in Chambers High Net Worth Guide,
Thompson Hine LLP, August 5, 2020
- CARES Act: Implications for Businesses,
COVID-19 Update, March 28, 2020
- The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Elects 42 New Fellows,
–The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, November 19, 2019