Listed below are representative antitrust matters in which our lawyers have participated.
- Providing advice on antitrust compliance, including distribution, pricing, joint ventures, license agreements, price discrimination, marketing plans and information exchanges.
- Advising on, and assisting clients in developing, pricing and promotional programs in compliance with the Robinson-Patman Act and state laws regulating price discrimination.
- Counseling for trade association activities, including serving as outside general counsel for two national trade associations.
- Advising manufacturing clients on the legality of product distribution restraints under state and federal antitrust laws and European Union competition law.
- Advising a national association of farm equipment manufacturers on recourse against exclusionary distribution practices of a major equipment manufacturer.
- Advising manufacturing clients on the legality of product pricing and discounting under state and federal price discrimination laws.
- Advising clients on compliance with state, federal and foreign antitrust laws applicable to resale price maintenance, exclusive dealing, loyalty discounts, territorial, Internet and other vertical restraints in product distribution, including the European Commission’s Guidelines on Vertical Restraints.