Kevin R. Tabor
Kevin is an associate in the firm's Tax group. He focuses his practice on counseling companies on tax planning and structuring transactions to obtain maximum tax benefits. He has significant experience with matters related to international taxation.
Kevin is a certified public accountant.
- “IRS Issues Proposed Regulations Regarding Withholding Obligations on Transfers of Partnership Interests by Foreign Partners,” Thompson Hine Business Law Update, Summer 2019
- “Tax Court Rules on Gains from Foreign Investment in U.S. Partnerships,” Thompson Hine Tax Update, July 2017
- “Ohio Supreme Court Case Erodes Certainty of Bright-Line Test for Ohio Residency,” Thompson Hine Tax Update, July 2015
- Note, "Tax-Exempt Organizations Are Screaming for Guidance on How to Allocate Indirect Costs Between Related and Unrelated Business Activities – But is Anybody Listening?", 5 ENTREPREN. BUS. L.J. 393, 2010
- “IRS Ruling Update,” Cleveland Tax Institute, November 30, 2016
- “Military Adopt-a-Base Program,” co-presenter, ABA Section of Taxation, October 1, 2016
- “State and Local Tax Considerations in M&A Transactions,” co-presenter, Tax Executives Institute, November 17, 2015
- “U.S. Tax Considerations When Expanding Abroad,” Tax Club of Cleveland, May 5, 2014
- Military Tax Adopt-a-Base Program, Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, Ohio (2015-present)
- IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program
- ABA Section of Taxation