Examples of Micah’s experience include:
- Representing government entities in a tax objection and an equal protection matter of first impression.
- Representing an international manufacturer of protective paints, coatings, and cleaning products in a putative class action against allegations of false advertising and deceptive business practices.
- Representing a municipal police department and city government in a putative class action against allegations of racial discrimination and harassment.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2021, cum laude,
Chicago-Kent Law Review, executive articles editor
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, B.S., 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois