Kelsey is an associate in the firm's Corporate Transactions & Securities group. She focuses her practice primarily on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters, including formation, governance and commercial agreements.
Kelsey has particular experience with the compliance aspects of retail banking, including UCC Articles 3 and 4, Regulation DD, Regulation E, Regulation CC, UDAAP and E-Sign Act. Her experience encompasses advising personnel, negotiating and drafting contracts, and reviewing marketing materials and disclosures.
Prior to joining the firm, Kelsey was Legal Counsel at Fifth Third Bank and DSW Inc. She also completed a judicial externship with Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor of the Supreme Court of Ohio.
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Securities Regulation, Corporate Governance and Pretrial Litigation
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- YES! Cincinnati
- Advisor, Chi Omega Chapter at University of Cincinnati
- Chi Omega Greater Cincinnati Alumnae Chapter