Kelsey is an associate in the firm's Corporate Transactions & Securities group. She focuses her practice primarily on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters, including formation, governance and commercial agreements.
Kelsey has particular experience in stock acquisition transactions between selling shareholders and employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs). She regularly advises companies, business owners, boards of directors, and ESOP trustees on transactional and corporate governance and formation matters related to the purchase of company stock by ESOPs.
Prior to joining the firm, Kelsey was Legal Counsel at Fifth Third Bank and DSW Inc. She also completed a judicial externship with Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor of the Supreme Court of Ohio.
- CALI Award for Excellence in Securities Regulation
- CALI Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance
- CALI Award for Excellence in Pretrial Litigation
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Advisor, Chi Omega Chapter at University of Cincinnati
- Chi Omega Greater Cincinnati Alumnae Chapter