Jessica L. Kress
Jessica is a discovery attorney in the Business Litigation group’s Discovery Department. She researches and analyzes recent court decisions and legal precedents to assist litigators in counseling clients on e-discovery rules, procedures and obligations. She also provides support for the preservation, collection, review and production of electronic information in litigation. In addition, she assists in evaluating digital forensics and information governance issues related to data security, privacy and records management.
Examples of Jessica’s experience include:
- Preparing and evaluating documents for and from discovery productions and for attorneys in preparation for depositions
- Conducting privilege reviews of discovery documents and generating privilege logs
- Assisting supervising attorneys with document review strategy, quality control reviews and coordinating review team assignments
- Assisting with trial preparations, including drafting motions, conducting legal research, preparing and reviewing documents, and participating in client meetings
- Licensing Executives Society, Northern & Central Ohio Chapter, officer