Eduardo is a partner in the firm's Commercial & Public Finance practice group. He focuses his practice on commercial lending, primarily representing banks and other financial institutions. Eduardo has significant experience with syndicated, multi-bank senior credit facilities, asset based and structured finance facilities, acquisition financing, leasing transactions and foreign currency transactions.
Prior to joining the Commercial & Public Finance practice group, Eduardo worked in the Bankruptcy practice group, focusing on Chapter 11 reorganizations, workouts and representing Creditors' Committees.
Select Representative Matters
- Represented lenders (both in an agency and non-agency capacity) on asset-based and quasi-asset based transactions, involving borrowers in the manufacturing, chemical, consumer, health care, financial, technology and agricultural business, in transactions ranging from $5 million to $300 million.
- Represented agent bank in syndication of an unsecured revolving credit facility to a public company (and foreign borrower subsidiaries) in excess of $1.75 billion.
- Represented agent bank in syndication of a $500 million credit facility to a public company with alternate currency sublimits and foreign borrowers and guarantors located in more than 10 different countries.
- Represented lenders in correspondent banking transactions worth over $300 million.
- Represented the administrative agent in a $115 million secured syndicated senior credit facility involving a technology borrower.
- Represented a specialty chemical manufacturer in negotiation of a $85 million first lien and second lien credit facilities involving institutional investors.
- Represented agent bank in a syndication of an $85 million senior secured facility involving taking security interests in aircraft, fractional ownership interests and aircraft inventory.
- Represented equipment lessors in multiple transactions involving renewable energy collateral located in multiple jurisdictions.
- Selected for inclusion in IFLR 1000, 2019 to 2021
- Selected for inclusion in Lawyers of Color's Nation's Best 2020
- Selected to the Ohio Rising Stars list
- Recognized in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Banking & Finance, Ohio
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© since 2012 for Banking and Finance Law, and Commercial Finance Law
- Advisory Board Member of Facing History and Ourselves, 2013 to present
- Board Member of The Commission on Economic Inclusion, a program of the Greater Cleveland Partnership, 2015 to present
- Cornell Alumni Association Network Ambassador, 2006 to present
IFLR1000 2021 Recognizes Thompson Hine Lawyers and Practices - Four Practices and Ten Lawyers Receive Acclaim
January 18, 2022
Nine Thompson Hine Lawyers Recognized by Lawyers of Color Thompson Hine LLP
April 05, 2021
IFLR1000 2020 Recognizes Thompson Hine Lawyers and Practices - Four Practices and Nine Lawyers Receive National Acclaim
January 27, 2021