Cleveland Co-Chair, Diversity & Inclusion Initiative
Eduardo is a partner in the firm's Commercial & Public Finance practice group. He focuses his practice on commercial lending, primarily representing banks and other financial institutions. Eduardo has significant experience with syndicated, multi-bank senior credit facilities, asset based and structured finance facilities, acquisition financing, leasing transactions and foreign currency transactions.
Prior to joining the Commercial & Public Finance practice group, Eduardo worked in the Bankruptcy practice group, focusing on Chapter 11 reorganizations, workouts and representing Creditors' Committees.
Select Representative Matters
- Represented lenders (both in an agency and non-agency capacity) on asset-based and quasi-asset based transactions, involving borrowers in the manufacturing, chemical, consumer, health care, financial, technology and agricultural business, in transactions ranging from $5 million to $300 million.
- Represented agent bank in syndication of an unsecured revolving credit facility to a public company (and foreign borrower subsidiaries) in excess of $1.75 billion.
- Represented agent bank in syndication of a $500 million credit facility to a public company with alternate currency sublimits and foreign borrowers and guarantors located in more than 10 different countries.
- Represented lenders in correspondent banking transactions worth over $300 million.
- Represented the administrative agent in a $115 million secured syndicated senior credit facility involving a technology borrower.
- Represented a specialty chemical manufacturer in negotiation of a $85 million first lien and second lien credit facilities involving institutional investors.
- Represented agent bank in a syndication of an $85 million senior secured facility involving taking security interests in aircraft, fractional ownership interests and aircraft inventory.
- Represented equipment lessors in multiple transactions involving renewable energy collateral located in multiple jurisdictions.
- Selected for inclusion in IFLR 1000, 2019
- Selected for inclusion in Rising Star Super Lawyers by Ohio Super Lawyers magazine
- Recognized in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Banking & Finance, Ohio
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America
- Advisory Board Member of Facing History and Ourselves, 2013 to present
- Board Member of The Commission on Economic Inclusion, a program of the Greater Cleveland Partnership, 2015 to present
- Cornell Alumni Association Network Ambassador, 2006 to present
Ohio Diversity Council's Multicultural Leadership Award - Eduardo KimOhio Diversity Council
October 20, 2016
August 17, 2016