- Obtained denial of motion for preliminary injunction and dismissal of claims on behalf of an Ohio business that was sued for misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of contract, conversion, and a number of business torts.
- Obtained a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction and secured collateral on behalf of a national manufacturing company in an action for breach of contract, replevin, conversion, and injunctive relief.
- Obtained voluntary dismissal of a claim filed against a venture capitalist for breach of fiduciary duty.
- Obtained dismissal of multiple claims against a credit union, including claims under the CSPA and TILA.
- Obtained temporary restraining order on behalf of a limited liability company in a derivative action for breach of fiduciary duty, breach of operating agreement, misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of the duty of good faith and fair dealing, and injunctive relief.
- Served as second chair in a successful trial concerning the interpretation of Ohio law on the enforceability of separation agreements
- “Federal Court Decisions Could Cause Surge in Pandemic-Related Insurance Cases in Ohio,” Thompson Hine COVID-19 Update, January 2021
- “New Ohio Law Allows Remote Online Notarization,” Thompson Hine Business Litigation Update, April 2019
- “Ohio’s New Cybersecurity Requirements for Insurance Companies, Agencies and Agents,” Thompson Hine Privacy & Cybersecurity Update, February 2019
- Selected to the Ohio Rising Stars list, 2022
- Michael E. Moritz Leadership Award
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Trial Practice, Environmental Law and International Environmental Law
- Judge Joseph H. Harter Memorial Award for Academic Achievement in Trial Practice
- Dayton Bar Association
- Women’s Fund of Central Ohio, Development Committee Member
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2018, cum laude,
Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law, operations editor
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2014, cum laude,
with Honors Research Distinction in History
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Federal Court Decisions Could Cause Surge in Pandemic-Related Insurance Cases in Ohio,
COVID-19 Update, January 27, 2021
- New Ohio Law Allows Remote Online Notarization,
Business Litigation Update, April 16, 2019
- Ohio’s New Cybersecurity Requirements for Insurance Companies, Agencies and Agents,
Privacy & Cybersecurity Update, February 8, 2019