- Represented an energy company in a dispute involving exercise of option to purchase majority ownership interest of a biomass power plant.
- Obtained favorable settlement for not-for-profit in action against a former executive director for breach of fiduciary duty, unjust enrichment and breach of contract.
- Obtained favorable settlement for building owner on breach of commercial lease and piercing the veil/alter ego claims.
- Defended a calling card company in an action commenced by international sports team involving unfair competition, dilution, false advertising and trademark infringement claims.
- Obtained favorable resolution for a jewelry wholesaler in connection with trade dress infringement and unfair competition action.
- Represented owner of coal-fired power plants in connection with Clean Air Act New Source Review investigation.
- Obtained favorable settlement for introducing prime brokerage firm in arbitration concerning alleged breach of software license.
- Represented an energy services company in arbitration concerning performance of energy efficiency equipment.
- Secured affirmance from Appellate Division, First Department, of summary judgment in favor of premise owner on New York State Labor Law claim.
- Successfully argued before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals for affirmance of summary judgment relating to alleged breach of employment agreement.
- Successfully represented a health care program in connection with obtaining a stay of a warrant of eviction, allowing it a temporary reprieve to continue treating patients.
- “Gasperini v. Center for Humanities, Inc.: State Jury Awards Controls Supplant Seventh Amendment Protection,” Pace Law Review, Fall 1997
- New York State Bar Association, Dispute Resolution Section, member
- Cornell Cooperative Extension, Nassau County, Board of Directors
- Thomson Reuters Stand-out Lawyer, 2023
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., 1998, magna cum laude,
Pace Law Review, research and writing editor
- Boston College, B.S., 1993, cum laude
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York