Kyle is an associate in the firm’s Business Litigation practice group. His practice focuses on internet commerce. Kyle was an associate attorney at a Cleveland-based law firm where he worked on matters involving employment law and discrimination, civil rights, and appellate practice. He also served as an associate at another Cleveland law firm as an associate attorney where he managed a high-volume business litigation caseload, including contract disputes, member disputes and construction and antitrust matters.
Kyle is actively involved in the Cleveland legal community and serves on the Board of Trustees for the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association.
- Assisted with litigation and settlement of a million-dollar trucking dispute involving compliance with the Carmack Amendment to the Interstate Commerce Clause.
- Successfully reversed a trial court’s decision granting summary judgment on an employee’s age discrimination claim against one of the largest employers in Northeast Ohio.
- “Risk Mitigation in Supply Chain Contracts: Consigned Goods,” Thompson Hine COVID-19 Update, May 2020
- “Risk Mitigation in Supply Chain Contracts: Termination, Credit and Insurance Terms,” Thompson Hine COVID-19 Update, May 2020
- “Risk Mitigation in Supply Chain Contracts: Protections for Failure to Perform,” Thompson Hine COVID-19 Update, May 2020
- “Representations and Warranties Insurance: Trends and Benefits,” Thompson Hine Business Litigation Update, March 2020
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Cleveland Marshall Law Alumni Association Board of Trustees
- Volunteer, Legal Aid Society