Examples of Greg’s experience include:
- Served as lead associate for a successful bench trial, representing major retail company that had guaranteed a commercial lease.
- Achieved successful outcome through mediation for media company in multi-million-dollar dispute related to product placement in a major motion picture.
- Represented parties in multiple ERISA matters, including defending energy company in class action suit filed by participants in company 401(k) plan.
- Defended client in federal bribery case and continued to represent client while they served as cooperating witness in an additional criminal trial.
- Conducted over 20 depositions in civil matters in state and federal court, including expert depositions.
- Received a 2021 and 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition for Commercial Litigation
- The University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2015,
editor, Michigan Business and Entrepreneurial Law Review
- Cornell University, B.A., 2012,
Pauline and Irving Tanner Dean’s Scholar
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois