Examples of Todd’s experience include:
- Supporting the drafting and negotiation of early-stage agreements for potential real estate ventures and capital projects, including initial memoranda addressing cost sharing and risk management.
- Assisting with the revision of corporate contracting forms used by a national commercial property owner for both capital construction projects and recurring maintenance and service.
- Analyzing existing facility agreements to derive standard and competitive market terms.
- Performing due diligence and document review to support environmental and litigation matters.
- BLSA Ally in Action Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for Business Associations, Technology in Law Practice, and Real Estate Transactions & Finance
- Marvin & Sue Sicherman Excellence in Bankruptcy Award
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute
- Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
- Member, Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging, Property Subsidiary Board
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Wisconsin Madison, M.B.A.,
Real Estate and Urban Land Economics
- Yale University, B.A.
- Ohio, 2023
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 2023