Examples of Eric’s experience include:
- Medical records collection and project management on behalf of defendants in mass injury tort cases.
- Significant use of innovative software solutions to deliver documents and work product to clients.
- First chair defense and prosecution of trials and non-judicial adversarial events, including private arbitrations with the American Arbitration Association.
- Risk management/docketing for 1000+ attorney international employment law firm.
- Created and implemented quality control procedures and checklists to ensure high quality delivery of work product to clients in mass tort cases.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Michigan State University, B.A., 1992,
National Merit Scholar
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio