Angela Ceccarelli Daniele
Angela is a partner in the firm's Real Estate practice group. She focuses her practice on real estate matters, particularly real estate financing, commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions, and industrial, retail and office leasing.
- Representation of landlords in anchor leases, big box leases and other retail lease transactions, including restaurant leases.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in industrial, warehouse and office leases.
- Representation of purchasers and sellers in sales transactions for multi-family residential, retail, industrial and office properties.
- Representation of a corporation in the multi-state acquisition and disposition of cell tower sites.
- Representation of borrowers and lenders in multi-state financing transactions.
- Representation of an energy company in leasing for solar projects.
- “Building an Ark and Docking It: Preparing for a Flood and the Aftermath,” ICSC Regional Law Symposium, 2018
- “Building an Ark and Docking It: Preparing for a Flood and the Aftermath,” ICSC National Law Conference, 2017
- “Leasing Survival Kit: Five Lease Provisions That are Critical to Surviving a Lease Negotiation,” ICSC Regional Law Symposium, 2017
- "Come and Get it! Issues Specific to Restaurant Leasing," ICSC Regional Law Symposium, 2016
- "Closing Commercial Real Estate Transactions," NBI/Commercial Real Estate From A to Z, 2015
- "Break in Chain of Title & Legal Description Errors," NBI/Top 8 Title Defects - Cured, 2013
- CALI Excellence for Future Award in Torts II, Family Law, and Commercial Real Estate Transactions (2007 and 2009)
- President's Scholarship, University of Dayton (2007-2009)
- Track Award, University of Dayton (2009)
- Academic Achievement Award, University of Dayton (2009)
- Pro Bono Award, University of Dayton (2009)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- NAIOP, Dayton Chapter
- Dayton Development Coalition
- Young Professionals at Austin Landing
- Dayton Bizwomen Insider’s Club
- University of Dayton School of Law Honors Program, Mentor (2020)
- March of Dimes, Board Member (2017-2019)
- Greater Dayton Volunteer Lawyers Project, Eviction Clinic, pro bono volunteer
- Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation, Board Member (2013-2014)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Greater Dayton, Gala Co-Chair (2012)
- Relay for Life (Oakwood and West Chester), Team Co-Captain (2011-2012)
- The Foodbank Associate Board, Co-Chair (2010-2011)
June 22, 2020
Thompson Hine Elects New PartnersThompson Hine LLP
January 23, 2020