Angela Ceccarelli Daniele
Angela is a partner in the firm's Real Estate practice group. She focuses her practice on commercial real estate matters, particularly acquisitions, dispositions and leasing of retail, office and industrial properties. Angela has significant experience representing owners of retail and office properties.
- Representation of national landlords in anchor leases, big box leases and other retail lease transactions, including restaurant leases.
- Representation of national landlords and tenants in connection with lease restructurings and other assistance related to COVID-19.
- Representation of national landlords and tenants in industrial, warehouse and office leases.
- Representation of a private equity fund in connection with its acquisition and leasing of an office portfolio in Ohio.
- Representation of a NYSE-listed REIT in connection with its outparcel restructurings, dispositions and acquisitions.
- Representation of a NYSE-listed REIT in connection with its acquisition and disposition of industrial and multi-family residential properties.
- Representation of purchasers and sellers in purchase and sale transactions for multi-family residential, retail, industrial and office properties.
- Representation of a regional restaurant tenant in connection with its leasing matters.
- Representation of a corporation in the multi-state acquisition and disposition of cell tower sites.
- Representation of borrowers and lenders in multi-state financing transactions.
- Representation of an energy company in leasing for solar projects.
- “Back to Basics: Negotiating Purchase and Sale Agreements,” ICSC Regional Law Symposium, 2021
- “Building an Ark and Docking It: Preparing for a Flood and the Aftermath,” ICSC Regional Law Symposium, 2018
- “Building an Ark and Docking It: Preparing for a Flood and the Aftermath,” ICSC National Law Conference, 2017
- “Leasing Survival Kit: Five Lease Provisions That are Critical to Surviving a Lease Negotiation,” ICSC Regional Law Symposium, 2017
- "Come and Get it! Issues Specific to Restaurant Leasing," ICSC Regional Law Symposium, 2016
- "Closing Commercial Real Estate Transactions," NBI/Commercial Real Estate From A to Z, 2015
- "Break in Chain of Title & Legal Description Errors," NBI/Top 8 Title Defects - Cured, 2013
- CALI Excellence for Future Award in Torts II, Family Law, and Commercial Real Estate Transactions (2007 and 2009)
- President's Scholarship, University of Dayton (2007-2009)
- Track Award, University of Dayton (2009)
- Academic Achievement Award, University of Dayton (2009)
- Pro Bono Award, University of Dayton (2009)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- NAIOP, Dayton Chapter
- Dayton Development Coalition
- Young Professionals at Austin Landing
- Dayton Bizwomen Insider’s Club
- University of Dayton School of Law Honors Program, Mentor (2020)
- March of Dimes, Board Member (2017-2019)
- Greater Dayton Volunteer Lawyers Project, Eviction Clinic, pro bono volunteer
- Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation, Board Member (2013-2014)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Greater Dayton, Gala Co-Chair (2012)
- Relay for Life (Oakwood and West Chester), Team Co-Captain (2011-2012)
- The Foodbank Associate Board, Co-Chair (2010-2011)
June 22, 2020
Thompson Hine Elects New PartnersThompson Hine LLP
January 23, 2020