Examples of Anna’s experience include:
- Represented a production company in obtaining a temporary restraining order preventing its production partner from breaching the parties’ contract by cancelling the event the parties agreed to produce together or communicating to stakeholders that the event was cancelled.
- Represented a pharmaceutical manufacturer in defense of antitrust actions brought by the State Attorneys General for multiple states, as well as related antitrust class actions and direct actions.
- Represented an insurer in a dispute with a Fortune 100 company concerning coverage for a high-profile defamation settlement under multiple professional liability policies.
- Represented an insurer in a dispute with a Fortune 100 company concerning coverage for a significant settlement of an antitrust lawsuit under an employment practices liability policy.
- Represented the chairman of an international corporation in actions for purported breach of contract, fraud, racketeering, and other alleged misconduct brought by several investment funds concerning a €600 million payment in kind loan that later was securitized and sold to investors
- Represented former CEO in an enforcement action brought by the Securities and Exchange Commission alleging securities fraud related to executive compensation disclosures.
- Represented a pro bono client in a legal dispute arising from a restraining notice placed on his bank account and helped to establish new legal precedent regarding the application of personal property exemptions to non-bankruptcy judgment debtors.
- “Second and Fourth Circuits Consider the Scope of Reg. X’s “Catch-All” Provision,” Thompson Hine Business Litigation Update, March 2022
- “Pandemic Poison Pill Wave Crashes,” Thompson Hine COVID-19 Update, March 2021
- “INSIGHT: Syndicated Loan Industry Gets a Win in New York Federal Court,” Bloomberg Law, July 2020
- “ISS Issues New Voting Policy Guidance in Light of COVID-19 Pandemic,” Thompson Hine COVID-19 Update, April 2020
- “INSIGHT: Covid-19 Securities Class Actions—Forecasts and Challenges,” Bloomberg Law, April 2020
- Selected to the Super Lawyers New York Rising Stars list, 2020-2022
- New York City Bar 2020 Associate Leadership Institute Fellow
- The LGBT Bar Association
- Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Travis County, Texas, 2012-2013
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Northwestern University, B.A., 2011
- New York
- Second and Fourth Circuits Consider the Scope of Reg. X’s “Catch-All” Provision,
Business Litigation Update, March 11, 2022
- Pandemic Poison Pill Wave Crashes,
COVID-19 Update, March 16, 2021
- Eight Thompson Hine Lawyers Recognized by New York Super Lawyers 2020, October 29, 2020
- INSIGHT: Syndicated Loan Industry Gets a Win in New York Federal Court,
Bloomberg Law, July 6, 2020
- INSIGHT: Covid-19 Securities Class Actions—Forecasts and Challenges,
Bloomberg Law, April 15, 2020
- ISS Issues New Voting Policy Guidance in Light of COVID-19 Pandemic,
COVID-19 Update, April 13, 2020