- Representation of national landlords in anchor leases, big box leases and other retail lease transactions, including restaurant leases.
- Representation of national landlords and tenants in connection with lease restructurings and other assistance related to COVID-19.
- Representation of national landlords and tenants in industrial, warehouse and office leases.
- Representation of a private equity fund in connection with its acquisition and leasing of an office portfolio in Ohio.
- Representation of a NYSE-listed REIT in connection with its outparcel restructurings, dispositions and acquisitions.
- Representation of a NYSE-listed REIT in connection with its acquisition and disposition of industrial and multi-family residential properties.
- Representation of purchasers and sellers in purchase and sale transactions for multi-family residential, retail, industrial and office properties.
- Representation of a regional restaurant tenant in connection with its leasing matters.
- Representation of a corporation in the multi-state acquisition and disposition of cell tower sites.
- Representation of borrowers and lenders in multi-state financing transactions.
- Representation of an energy company in leasing for solar projects.
- “Back to Basics: Negotiating Purchase and Sale Agreements,” Panel Discussion, ICSC Law Symposium OH/KY/IN/MI/PA, 2021
- “Building an Ark and Docking It: Preparing for a Flood and the Aftermath,” Panel Discussion, ICSC Law Symposium OH/KY/IN/MI/PA, 2018
- “Building an Ark and Docking It: Preparing for a Flood and the Aftermath,” Roundtable Discussion, ICSC National Law Conference, 2017
- “Leasing Survival Kit: Five Lease Provisions That are Critical to Surviving a Lease Negotiation,” Panel Discussion, ICSC Law Symposium OH/KY/IN/MI/PA, 2017
- “Come and Get it! Issues Specific to Restaurant Leasing,” Roundtable Discussion, ICSC Law Symposium OH/KY/IN/MI/PA, 2016
- “Closing Commercial Real Estate Transactions,” NBI/Commercial Real Estate From A to Z, 2015
- “Break in Chain of Title & Legal Description Errors,” NBI/Top 8 Title Defects – Cured, 2013
- CALI Excellence for Future Award in Torts II, Family Law, and Commercial Real Estate Transactions (2007 and 2009)
- President’s Scholarship, University of Dayton (2007-2009)
- Track Award, University of Dayton (2009)
- Academic Achievement Award, University of Dayton (2009)
- Pro Bono Award, University of Dayton (2009)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- NAIOP, Dayton Chapter
- Dayton Development Coalition
- Young Professionals at Austin Landing
- Dayton Bizwomen Insider’s Club
- University of Dayton School of Law Honors Program, Mentor (2020)
- March of Dimes, Board Member (2017-2019)
- Greater Dayton Volunteer Lawyers Project, Eviction Clinic, pro bono volunteer
- Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation, Board Member (2013-2014)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Greater Dayton, Gala Co-Chair (2012)
- Relay for Life (Oakwood and West Chester), Team Co-Captain (2011-2012)
- The Foodbank Associate Board, Co-Chair (2010-2011)
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., cum laude,
staff writer and comment editor, University of Dayton Law Review
- Eastern Kentucky University, B.S., magna cum laude