Examples of Amanda’s experience include:
- Prosecuting patent applications directed to methods of making and using various microsphere formulations for delivery of therapeutic agents and compositions.
- Prosecuted patent applications for novel GSK3 Inhibitors and their uses
- Prosecuting a patent application for edge sealants having balanced properties.
- Prosecuting a patent application for arterial cooling elements for use with an immobilization collar.
- Prosecuting a patent application for multilayer optical films.
- Prosecuting a design patent application for various home goods products.
- Prosecuting a patent application related to panel communication via an illuminated bezel.
- Prosecuting patent applications for compositions containing decitabine 5azacytidine and tetrahydrouridine and their uses
- Prosecuting a patent application for a fuel gauging system utilizing a digital fuel gauging probe.
- Prosecuting a patent application for a sealed gimbal joint.
- Prosecuting patent applications related to method of isolating pure mitochondrial DNA.
- Prosecuting a patent application for a method of conforming a label to the contour of a container.
- Prosecuted patent applications related to methods of suppressing adaptor-dimer formation.
- Prosecuting a patent application for a method of applying a polyurethane adhesive to a substrate.
- Serving as counsel for the plaintiff in a declaratory judgment action involving fitness equipment.
- Serving as counsel for the plaintiff in a patent infringement dispute involving radio frequency audience response systems.
- CALI Award of Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club, Northeast Ohio’s Top 25 Under 35
- YWCA Women of Professional Excellence (2012)
- American Bar Association, Committee on Patent Legislation
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association, secretary (2010-2013)
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, fellow
- Beech Brook, board member
- Cleveland Leadership Center, Civic Leadership Institute
- College Now, mentor
- American Heart Association, Go Red for Women Corporate Leadership Team (2014-2015)
- The Diversity Center of Northeast Ohio, LeadDIVERSITY Class of 2014
- YWCA of Greater Cleveland, Women’s Leadership Bootcamp (2012-2013)
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2002, with honors,
Ohio State Journal of Law, symposium editor
- Capital University, B.A., 1999,
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio