Nine Thompson Hine Lawyers Recognized by Lawyers of Color
Date: April 05, 2021
Publication: Thompson Hine LLP
Thompson Hine LLP is proud to announce that four partners have been selected for inclusion in Lawyers of Color’s Nation’s Best and five associates have been named to Lawyers of Color’s Hot List. The recognized lawyers are located in five of the firm’s offices and represent six practice areas.
Nation’s Best recognizes law firm partners and high-ranking in-house counsel for their exceptional accomplishments in the legal profession and their commitment to diversity and inclusion. The Hot List honors attorneys who had noteworthy accomplishments, giving special attention to candidates who were active in diversity pipeline initiatives.
Nation’s Best 2020 Honorees
- Yesenia D. Batista, Partner, Commercial & Public Finance, New York
- Marla R. Butler, Partner, Business Litigation, Atlanta
- Eduardo Kim, Partner, Commercial & Public Finance, Cleveland
- Ash D. Patel, Partner, Intellectual Property, Atlanta
Hot List 2020 Honorees
- Jason Carruthers, Associate, Labor & Employment, Atlanta
- Brittany Toni-Ann Chung, Associate, Real Estate, Cleveland
- Christina Campbell Rather, Associate, Real Estate, Atlanta
- Jamar T. King, Associate, Business Litigation, Dayton
- Michelle Li, Associate, International Trade, Washington, D.C.