U.S. and Global Trademark & Brand Protection Webinar - SEMINAR CANCELLED
Date: March 18, 2020
Time: 8:15 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. ET
Contact: Ellen Geron, 937.443.6835 - Ellen.Geron@ThompsonHine.com
Thompson Hine U.S. and Global Trademark & Brand Protection Webinar – WEBINAR & SEMINAR POSTPONED
Presented by a Former U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Attorney
A webinar presentation
Please note that we are cancelling the live presentation and webinar due to COVID-19 health concerns. We will reschedule at a later time.
You will learn about:
• How to select “valuable” trademarks
• Trademark clearance
• How to create U.S. and global trademark rights
• The U.S. trademark registration process
• The global trademark registration process
• How to cost-effectively secure trademark registration around the planet
• U.S. and global trademark portfolio management
Roger is a former U.S. Department of Commerce and U.S. Patent and Trademark Office attorney. His practice focuses on U.S. and international trademark, copyright and branding laws, including global portfolio management, registration procurement, enforcement actions, trade dress, brand creation, domain names, internet, licensing and marketing. He is the creator of the Trademark Titan™ Blog.
Wednesday, March 18
8:15 – 9:45 a.m. – Program and Q&A
CLE for Ohio is pending.
Please contact Ellen Geron at 937.443.6835 or Ellen.Geron@ThompsonHine.com.