Trademark, Copyright & Branding Law Seminar: Protecting Your Valuable A$$ets
Date: April 04, 2019
Time: 7:45 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. EDT
Contact: Ellen Geron, 937.443.6835 - Ellen.Geron@ThompsonHine.com
A complimentary breakfast briefing
Please join Thompson Hine Intellectual Property group partner and former U.S. Trademark Office attorney Roger Bora for an informative and interactive session on trademark, copyright and branding laws.
You will learn:
- How to create U.S. and global trademark rights for brand expansion
- About trademark clearance and how to select “valuable” trademarks
- Proper trademark use in marketing and branding materials
- How to navigate the U.S. Trademark Office registration process
- How to cost-effectively secure trademark registration rights around the world
- How to create and protect copyrights
- How to ensure you own “your” copyrights
- Do’s and don’ts of “copying” third-party works in branding
Roger is a former U.S. Department of Commerce and U.S. Patent and Trademark Office attorney. His practice focuses on U.S. and international trademark, copyright and branding laws, including global portfolio management, registration procurement, enforcement actions, trade dress, brand creation, domain names, internet, licensing and marketing.
Attendees will receive a copy of Roger’s best practices trademark guide, The Essential Quick Reference Trademark Guide™.
7:45 – 8:15 a.m.
Breakfast & registration
8:15 – 9:45 a.m.
Program and Q&A
Thompson Hine LLP
10050 Innovation Drive
*GPS users may need to enter Miamisburg for accurate directions
Please register online by Monday, April 1.