Employment & Benefits Law Briefing: Key Internal Audits – Cincinnati
Date: May 21, 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 11:40 a.m. ET
Contact: Sharon Bella, 513.352.6707 - Sharon.Bella@ThompsonHine.com
Please join us for an informative breakfast briefing designed for in-house counsel and human resources professionals. Members of our Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits practices will address internal audits your company should consider conducting in critical areas, particularly with regard to recent regulatory developments, litigation trends and heightened enforcement scrutiny in certain areas.
Our topics will include:
- Auditing Your Pay Practices: Heather Muzumdar
- Auditing Your Dispute Resolution Policy: Steve Richey
- Auditing Your Workplace Investigation Procedures: Deborah Brenneman and Lindsay Nichols
- Auditing Your Leave Policies: Megan Glowacki
- Auditing Your Employee Benefit Plans: Erin Shick
- Auditing Your Policies for Employees and Contractors: Scott Young
8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:30 – 11:40 a.m.
Attendance is complimentary, but please register online by May 17. CLE and HRCI credit has been requested. Complimentary parking will be available in the Scripps Center Garage.