Emerging from Pandemic: Moving Forward as a Healthy Region
Date: April 20, 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. ET
Contact: Elise Hoffer, 513.352.6748 - Elise.Hoffer@ThompsonHine.com
A complimentary webinar presented by Thompson Hine LLP
As the country emerges from the pandemic, our local focus is quickly shifting to a newfound awareness: building a healthy economy, establishing safe and sustainable ways to reopen businesses and navigating the “new normal” in the workplace. Join our esteemed panel of guests as they discuss trends, best practices and how implementing a new framework in risk management may apply to your business.
Tuesday, April 20
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. ET
Topics of discussion:
- “Thriving ‘20s” – Moving forward as a healthy region
- Adaptive leadership and finding balance in the workplace
- Crisis Leadership – Turning crisis management into long-term solutions
- Business implications – Preparedness, priorities and organizational considerations
- Regina Carswell Russo, CEO/Chief Strategist, RRight Now Communications, LLC, Regional COVID Communications Center
Please click here to register and receive instructions on how to join the webinar.
Please RSVP by April 19.
Contact Elise Hoffer