- Representing sponsors in numerous public securitization transactions involving student loans as the underlying assets, with each transaction issuing approximately $1 billion worth of debt.
- Representing originators extensively in warehouse facilities funded in the commercial paper markets with the facilities ranging from $500,000 to $3 million.
- Providing significant representation of sellers into multiseller commercial paper conduits.
- Serving as primary counsel for each transaction into a multiseller commercial paper conduit with transaction sizes ranging from $18 million to $50 million.
- Representing a sponsor in its acquisition of a pool of commercial real estate loans valued at approximately $115 million and the creation of a unique structured financing transaction to finance the commercial real estate loans in the private markets.
- Representing issuers in a variety of industries in developing and establishing receivables sales programs involving commercial receivables.