Our commercial finance lawyers represent banks, savings institutions, venture capital firms and other financial institutions in establishing a diverse array of financing arrangements to suit the needs of our clients. While most of our lending institution clients are based in the United States, we also have represented a number of foreign banks, including large banks in the United Kingdom and Finland. We represent large corporate borrowers in a number of industries, including specialty chemical producers, manufacturers and leasing and media companies. We assist these clients in obtaining financing for acquisitions, equipment purchases and for working capital. We also handle operating, financing and tax-advantaged leases of equipment, vessels and aircraft.
- Representing an agent bank in the syndication of a $250 million revolving credit facility and $100 million term loan facility.
- Representing a specialty chemicals manufacturer in the negotiation of a $40 million revolving credit facility, $105 million term loan facility and various interest rate hedge agreements and foreign currency swap agreements.
- Representing a major manufacturer in negotiation of $775 million 364-day revolving credit agreement with syndicate of 25 banks and $150 million five-year revolving credit agreement with a syndicate of 20 banks.
- Acting as lessee's counsel in sale/leaseback of four corporate aircraft.
- Representing an agent bank in multicurrency credit facilities.
- Representing a bank in receivables purchase agreements, including receivables of foreign account debtors covered by credit insurance.