Examples of Taylor’s experience include:
- Representing tax-driven private investment fund sponsors primarily forming syndicated conservation easement funds.
- Drafting private placement memoranda for real estate investment funds with extensive company operations breakdowns dealing with oil and gas, real estate development, coal mining, or aggregate stone mining as well as detailed real estate and tax disclosures.
Managing real estate investment projects and private placement offerings from start and organization of company to final closing.
- Analyzing title and survey matters related to real estate properties for investment and address all due diligence issues.
- Drafting and negotiating transaction agreements and ancillary documents for telecommunications tower portfolio initial acquisition and subsequent sale.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2018, with honors
- University of Oklahoma, B.A., 2013