- Assisting companies and government entities with various commercial agreements, including supplier, purchase and services agreements
- Counseling companies on structuring and forming joint ventures
- Assisting with commercial and business law issues
- Advising companies in connection with asset purchase and merger transactions
- Assisting with corporate organization and governance matters
- Advising various stakeholders in connection with municipal bond transactions
- Assisting non-profit corporations with governance and operational issues
- Advising companies on operational, regulatory and compliance matters
- Counseling borrowers in connection with commercial loan transactions
- Advising companies in connection with private equity investments
- Assisting limited liability companies with operating agreements and other governance documents
- “Directors: Do Your Homework, Even if You Get it Wrong”, Thompson Hine Business Law Update, Winter 2014
- Presenter, “Good Governance: What is it? What is it not?,” Thompson Hine Best of Boards Governance Series, January 2014
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2024 for Corporate Law
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D.
- Rice University, B.A.