Allyson is a partner in the firm’s real estate practice group. She focuses her practice on real estate development, real estate finance and tax credit financing. She offers counsel to commercial lenders, life insurance companies and developers in matters concerning the structuring, negotiation and documentation of a wide range of transactions encompassing the acquisition, financing (construction and permanent), sale and disposition of real estate developments.
Allyson’s extensive experience also includes representing developers and lenders in real estate transactions utilizing new markets tax credits, including leveraged structures, low-income housing tax credits and federal and state historic tax credits.
- Crain's Cleveland Business, Notable Women in Real Estate, 2018
- Crain's Cleveland Business, Forty Under 40 Award, 2015
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, 2014-2018
- Order of the Coif
- Greater Cleveland Sports Commission, Board of Trustees
- University Hospitals, Partnership for Families, Board Member
- Flats Forward, Board Member
- H.E.L.P. Children, Board Member, Executive Committee