Examples of Nick’s experience include:
- Representing a private equity group in an exit consisting of the sale of stock of a leading provider of automotive recondition services and vehicle protection products to a private equity firm.
- Representing a private equity group in the stock acquisition of an office elliptical exercise equipment retailer.
- Representing a founder-led startup company in the equity sale of an alcoholic seltzer beverage company to a publicly traded company.
- Representing a public strategic acquirer in the acquisition of substantially all of the assets of a leading manufacturer of label and flexible packaging products.
- Representing a private equity group in the acquisition of a leading provider of overhead door parts and accessories.
- Representing a private equity group in the equity sale of a manufacturer of gourmet syrups and sauces to a private equity firm.
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, J.D., 2016,
Environmental Law Policy Annual Review, executive editor
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2013, with honors