Suzanne C. McNabb
Suzanne is senior counsel in the firm's Corporate Transactions & Securities practice group. She focuses her practice on general corporate counseling, commercial finance transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance.
She has extensive experience in transactional, corporate and contract work for privately held companies and commercial banks, including capital restructuring, commercial finance, private equity, real estate and strategic business counseling.
Representation of clients in numerous business formations, acquisitions, divestiture transactions, real estate transactions and commercial finance transactions, including:
- Advising on business organizations and start-ups.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements and employment agreements.
- Representing financial institutions in acquisition financing and refinancing of commercial real estate projects.
- Representing financial institutions in syndicated loan transactions.
- Representing borrowers in commercial finance transactions.
- Advising private companies on corporate governance issues.
- Negotiating acquisition and disposition agreements.
- Representing companies and shareholders/members in corporate restructurings.
- Representing venture capital firms in investment transactions.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Fine Arts Fund, participant of Business on Board, 2009 to 2010
- St. Mary School, Hyde Park, parent volunteer, 2007 to present
- Trinity College Alumni, interviewer, 1997 to present
- Madcap Puppets, board member, current