Mark G Kroboth
Mark is an associate in the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation practice group. He focuses his practice on assisting public and private companies of all sizes with the design, implementation and maintenance of tax qualified pension, 401(k) and profit-sharing plans, non-qualified deferred compensation plans, change in control plans and agreements, equity compensation arrangements and health and welfare benefit plans.
While attending law school, Mark served as an extern for the Honorable Christopher A. Boyko of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
- “The Trump Impact on Employee Benefits Pop Quiz,” Thompson Hine's Annual Labor & Employment Seminar, Cleveland, November 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Employee Pension & Benefits, Employment Law and Wealth Transfer Tax
- WEB (Worldwide Employee Benefits) Network
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Volunteer, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association 3Rs Program