- Representing major creditor in Eastman Kodak Company (Bankr. S.D.N.Y).
- Representing a Chapter 7 Trustee in the liquidation and sale of corporate assets that belonged to the owners of several insolvent real estate and construction companies (Bankr. N.D. Ohio).
- Representation of borrowers and lenders in various workouts, including negotiation and documentation of refinancing and intercreditor agreements, forbearance agreements, lien perfection and priority issues, and liquidation and sale of collateral.
- “Bankruptcy Court Upholds Secured Creditor’s Right to Credit Bid, Rejects “Chilling” Argument,” Thompson Hine Business Restructuring, Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy Update, August 2014
- “Supreme Court Rules on Bankruptcy Courts’ Constitutional Authority, Leaves Key Question Unanswered,” Thompson Hine Business Restructuring, Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy Update, June 11, 2014
- “Can We Agree to That?” · Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Journal, September 2013 (Co-author)
- “Recent Changes to Article 9” · Pratt’s Journal of Bankruptcy Law, July/August 2013 (Co-author)
- “Sixth and Ninth Circuits Split on Constitutional Conundrum Involving Authority of Bankruptcy Courts” · Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Journal, May 2013 (Co-author)
- “Bankruptcy Court Upholds Plan Provision Allowing Payment of Fees to Members of Creditors’ Committee” · Pratt’s Journal of Bankruptcy Law, April/May 2013 (Co-author)
- “Post-Stern Split Emerges over Consent to Bankruptcy Court Authority” · Bankruptcy Law Review, April 2013 (Co-author)
- “Post-Stern Split Emerges over Consent to Bankruptcy Court Authority” · Westlaw Journal Bankruptcy, March 2013 (Co-author)
- “Secured Creditors Secure Win: Supreme Court Upholds Credit Bidding Rights” · The Bankruptcy Strategist, July 2012 (Co-author)
- “Growing Trend? Recent Cases Say That Electricity is a Good” · American Bankruptcy Institute Journal, July 2012 (Co-author
- “Secured Creditors Win Right to Credit Bid” · LJN’s Equipment Leasing Newsletter, July 2012 (Co-author)
- A First-Anniversary Look at the Impact of ‘Stern v. Marshall” · The New York Law Journal, June 25, 2012 (Co-author)
- The Impact of Stern v. Marshall
- July 2013 Amendments To Article 9 Of The Uniform Commercial Code, What’s the Impact?
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Northern District of Ohio Bankruptcy Committee
- Turnaround Management Association, Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association’s 3Rs program
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2008, cum laude,
Order of the Coif; Case Western Reserve Law Review, Executive Board, associate coordinator, 2007 to 2008; associate editor, 2006 to 2007
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A., 2003
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio